Message From Founder
Mr. Sarfraz Ahmad is from Jahanabad (Bihar) and started all this there only in 2015. Being a choreographer he insisted and limited charitable activities to dance, music and related arts only but later with support of society, friends and government he started doing charitable activities in other fields also. A charitable hospital and a school there in Bihar, are results of his vision and hard work. Now ACF is currently operating in 11 states (Delhi, Haryana, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Uttrakhand and Bihar) in India with registered office in Gurugram, Haryana.
An inclusive society where all children grow up in an environment which is based on the principles of non-discrimination and equality, where children get the opportunity to enhance themselves in the field they desire.
To develop a creative and open mindset in young people with a sense of understanding and compassion for others. We insist in the radical development of everyone whether be spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional or physical.
- Making arrangements and helping to perform marriages of poor and underprivileged girls.
- Conducting plantations in various cities.
- Provide more health care charitable facilities.
- Arranging group marriages
- To work in the area of women empowerment by providing various workshops on self- defense, money management, and legal rights.